I don't know if it's just me, or whether my chocolate cravings carefully time themselves for just after the shops have closed, just to remain taunting. But this time I decided I would fight back...
Quick and easy Ferrero RocherNo baking required!
Makes 15 approx
5 crispbreads (Ryvita works, or if you ever did Slimming World and have a half packet if scan bran lurking in you cupboard, this is a great way if using them without that MDF texture)
3 tablespoons of Nutella
2 tablespoons of golden syrup.
- Break up crispbreads, and blitz in a food processor until finely chopped and powdery. Put into a bowl with a splash of water.
- Add Nutella (or other chocolate spread) and golden syrup into the bowl and mix until all combined.
- Ferrero Rocher fans will know that the little mouthfuls of chocolate and hazelnut delight aren't quite complete without a little paper casing, so position some small cupcake cases on a large plate.
- Carefully make the mixture into rough balls (you can use teaspoons, or your fingers!), and pop each ball into a papercase.
- Put in fridge for an hour and enjoy almost guilt-free!
(These guys don't look like much, but they are seriously good!)